Friday 20 December 2013

'White Horses' ft Baii Maii, Belleza, Little Bones, Pekka, Cute Poison, Adoness

On white horses let me ride away ..To my world of dreams so far away
Let me run.. To the sun
Where the clouds are made of candy floss ..As the day is born ..When the stars are gone
We'll race to meet the dawn..  You and I can only see the grey.. Of a sad and very lonely day
That's when I softly sigh.. On white horses, Snow white horses, Let me ride away, Away, Away
If you're of a certain age, as I am .. you'll sigh as you remember this song..
Beautiful!
Skin - Belleza Holly (50L Friday)
Satin Dress & Boots (3 colours) - Baii Maii 
Hair - Motionless @ Little Bones (NEW)
Saint Neck Piercing - Cute Poison
Slink Nail Appliers - Queen Jane - Adoness
Dark Make Up Lips - Pekka

No comments:

Post a Comment