Wednesday 12 March 2014

'Lucky Day' ft Zoul Creations, VIPs Creations, LeLutka, Ikon

Well, I said I might change my mind.. and out of the three NEW skins created by Zoul Creations for this week's skin fair, I thought I preferred Cara which I showed you yesterday, but I'm not sure any more.. they are all gorgeous! This is Meili, I'm wearing tone 3 here, there are a mass of tones to chose from, 0-7 in fact, you can wear it with light brows, dark brows or no brows, here I am wearing the skin with dark brows and she also has 10 lips and 10 eye colours. The lips here are shade 01 - I am wearing green shadow that comes with today's outfit though.
My outfit today is a gorgeous green dress and accessories from VIPs Creations - It's called Green Nights and is out in time for all the St Patrick's Day celebrations coming up! It includes gown, gloves, eye make up, lipstick (not shown), 2 hats, necklace, earrings, bracelet and clutch bag.
It looks stunning with this strawberry blonde Lelutka Canto hair and the mesmorising Ikon Coffee Promise eyes. I've got several of the Promise Eyes, they are all gorgeous though I seem to drift back to the coffee ones most often.
There are two versions of this cute hat, with or without the netting.
I feel a bit of a cheat really.. this outfit was sooo easy to put together, I hardly had any work to do, I popped on the outfit, I knew the hair and eyes I wanted to use.. the most difficult part was choosing which shade of skin to wear!     
                        
A big thank you to the designers who work so hard on all the skins, clothes, hair etc - they are all amazing! Hope you enjoyed the post and hope you'll come back soon x






No comments:

Post a Comment