Sunday 2 March 2014

'Wonderful Tonight' ft Rehab, ZoZ, Pure Poison, Yummy, Ikon Slink, Mina, Diktator

It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
She puts on her make-up and brushes her long black hair.
And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
We go to a party and everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."
 I feel wonderful because I see
The love light in your eyes.
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.
Credits:
Skin - Lily - Rehab
Hair - Mina - Amber @ The Dressing Room Fusion
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Necklace, Earring & Bracelet Set - Pure Poison - Zzoie
Black Solitaire Faceted Obsidian  Ring - Yummy
Clutch Bag - Persia - Pure Poison
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Appliers - Elegant Black - ZoZ @ KaTnipZ Rabbit Hole Sales Room
Dress - Wicked Temptation - Star Dust @ KaTnipZ Rabbit Hole Sales Room
Shoes -  Diktator - Envy Baroque Heels - Gold
Location - Vandelo



No comments:

Post a Comment