Friday 21 March 2014

'She' ft Panda Punx, Pekka, Just Dave, Slink, Hucci, PosESion, Ikon, Maxi Gossamer, Storax Tree, Brii Underground Wear, LaViere.

Red and Black look so classic together, when I saw this Brii Underground Wear Tiffany Outfit @ Feebs Salesroom it just jumped out at me! You get the skirt, jacket and hat pictured here and also jewelry and shoes which aren't shown, brilliant value outfit! I love the vintage look of this too, so I dug out this vintage screen, rug and dresser from Storax Tree, a fantastic store to browse round :) The poses in the first two photos are Maya from PosESion @ Kustom9 and the third photo was from oOo Studio (candy)

Today being the 21st there is the 21shoe thing happening, where several stores have 2 pairs of shoes for the price of one, there are several participating, Slink, N-Core, to name two and also Hucci - so I went to check them out and ended up not getting the promotion ones, I just fell for these classic black widow Hucci Jacmel pumps. They are add ons for the Slink High Feet.
This pretty skin is from Panda Punx - she's called Avery and you can find her at the Spring Wishes Market - and she comes complete with shape and all appliers - I dont know about you, but if I am looking at skins and they don't have appliers included or at least available at a reasonable price, I'm outta there! Hair is called Amanda from LaViere.

Lip colour is Homicidal (fear) @ Pekka, Nails are 'Still Night' for Slink Mesh hands @ Hello Dave, Eyes are Ikon Ascension Nymph. And last but not least - the jewelry set is from Maxi Gossamer - it's called Annoushka - Black Diamonds and the Earrings, 2 Necklaces and Rings Set was only 50$L, not sure if that was a pricing error, but are we gonna complain? Hell No!

No comments:

Post a Comment