Thursday 20 March 2014

'Less is More' ft Little Bones, Pomposity, 1Hundred, DeeTalez, Reign, DRD, Ikon, Egozy, Slink, ZoZ, Atooly

I usually spend ages looking for somewhere or something interesting to stand against when I take a photo, silly really when I end up cropping most of it out, so today I'm being a bit of a copy-cat in that I've been drooling over the pics of a brilliant blogger and thought I'd try something similar.. you can check out Nici's Blog HERE, every single post is mouth watering!
This didn't exactly look how I planned, the background went all wibbly wobbly .. lol .. but live and learn! Anyways, today I've had the day off work RL so spent ages scooting round different places on SL, nice to have the time to shop.. so I found these lovely seamed stockings by DeeTaleZ with appliers for slink feet @ Whore Couture3 which I thought had finished for some reason, but it's open till the end of March, so get on over there while you can. Also from DeeTaleZ is this sexy skirt with the zip opening up the back..
The Worded Heart Thigh Band/Garter (Gacha@ Main Store) Bullet Bracelet (Suicide Dollz Event ) and Deadly Necklace are all from Pomposity.
Soon as I clapped eyes on these DRD shoes I HAD to have them! They're called Whore heels, and are for the Slink High Feet -  available in loads of other colours, they're on sale @ The Big Show - and also from there I found this Reign studded headband and Caught Top from 1 Hundred - you can wear your mesh boobs with this, there are appliers but I tend not to use them much.
Also thanks to Punki who also has one of the best blogs you'll find - take a look HERE - I found the Redgrave Vampire Lashes. I meant to go for dark hair in today's pics but then I found this Little Bones Eulogy @ Kustom9 and couldn't resist the blonde! Eyes are Ikon Promise in Coffee.
The mesh hands are from Slink and the nail appliers are from Zoz - these are a rare ruby from the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair. Skin is Egozy Anjali @ The Skin Fair - I am fairly new to these skins, I found the Mendoza first on Market Place so was great to find another two at the Skin Fair! The lips are Fiore. The poses I've used here were all from Atooly.
Thanks for checking out my blog, happy shopping and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment