Monday 10 March 2014

'Nine to Five' ft Panda Punx, Hello Dave, Chandelle, Ikon, DLS, Truth, Maitreya, Slink, Collabor88, TA, Mandala

Before I start - I took some of these pics on low graphics so maybe not quite as clear as normal, but I had crashed using Ultra, logged back on and an merrily carried on what  was doing, forgetting completely that the graphics would have gone back down, and by the time I realised I was past bothering lol!
Having said that.. they dont look too bad considering, the join where the Slink hands meets the arm is the most noticeable thing, usually on higher graphics I can't see where one starts and the other ends.
 I finally managed to get into Collabor88 this weekend and found some great office desks, bookcase, sofa and chair so I decided to create a staff office @ Afterlife and I'm chuffed with the result. I love the furniture without the poseballs too, just sit and the menu appears, less messy!
Credits:
Skin - Panda Punx Kamila (Mystic) - Black Crowes Hunt Gift (you're looking for a feather) - lips are the gorgeous purple colour I love!
Hair - Truth - Cyndi (hairbase is Emo-tions Curls)
Eyes - Ikon - Sunrise - Warm Silver Deep
Eyeshadow - Kosh Liquid - Silver
Eyeliner with lashes - Blacklace Beauty
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Colour Applier - high Gloss Purple @ Hello Dave on Marketplace HERE.
Dress - Dirty Little Secret - Stark black/white halter collar minidress.
Boots - Maitreya Black Gold Snake Thigh High Leather Boots
Earrings/Ring - Chandelle (now closed but still selling some items on Marketplace)
Bracelet - Sinra - Mandala
Furniture:
Sofa - Kuro Office Couch @ Collabor88
Office Table with Lamp - Standby Inc @ Collabor88
Large Office Desk & Office Chair - pg or adult - various colours - Floorplan @ Collabor88
Kensington Bookcases, Magazine Files and Old Coat - Apple Falls @ Collabor88
Office Safe & DVD/Memory Stick - Tartessos Arts
Shack - Swamp Shack - FREE on Marketplace HERE
Take care and dont work too hard! See you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment