Tuesday 11 March 2014

'Simple Love' ft Zoul Creations @ The Skin Fair, LeLutka, RYCA, Ikon, ZoZ @ KaTnipZ Wonderland, Blacklace Beauty, Uni-qu3 @ MC Fashion Event

Are you all counting the days to the Skin Fair opening on 14th March? I know I am! Skins, hair, eyes and shoes are my downfall and I've got three out of four here today so I'm happy!
Zoul Creations are releasing THREE new skins for the Skin Fair this week and all three are gorgeous!
This is the first one I saw, she's called Cara and I think she's my favourite, though I might change my mind tomorrow :) She comes in 8 different skin tones, this is tone 4, has dark, light or no brows (this is no brows) I've added some I found in my inventory, I don't normally change the brows but I thought I'd experiment - you have to be careful when adding brows to a skin, as they might have been created for a different skin tone and there's a patch of diff colour skin around the eyebrow hair. Cara also comes with two cleavage options, ten eyeshadows and ten lip colours, all of which are beautiful.
I've kept it simple for these photos - here she has no lipstick or shadow, all I've added is eyeliner with lashes on a tattoo layer from Blacklace Beauty. Hair is Blythe from LeLutka - Bournville. The dress is a gorgeus gown from the MC Fashions Event - Dark Tribal Bow Gown by Uni-qu3 and the Gold Cross Bracelet & Armband are from RYCA.
Mesh hands are from Slink and the nail appliers are from ZoZ Elegant Black @ KaTnipZ Wonderland Black Elegance Event
Last but not least - her captivating eyes are from Ikon - these are Promise Eyes and the colour is called Moor. My song choice today is one of my favourite singers - Alison Krauss - Simple Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment