Friday 14 March 2014

'Let it Rain' ft Panda Punx, VIPs Creations, Truth, Ikon, Slink

Hiya - hope you're all enjoying the Skin Fair that's started this week, I have the third one from Zoul to show you in another post if I have time, but first I've got a cute little outfit from VIPs Creations - great for St Patrick's Day of course but I'd wear them anyday, I love the design of these harem pants with the flat sandals.
This lovely skin is Hera, the group  gift for March @ Panda Punx - I really need to practise more taking photos of pale skins, there must be some secret to it.. I dont do the skin justice here, so you'll just have to pop along to the store and try it yourselves!
This outfit is called Luck Girl and comes with a hat (not shown) jumper, harem pants, eyes, shoes, earrings, bangles, glasses, makeup and a clover face tattoo
The hair is Elektra from Truth. I meant to wear the green eyes that come with the outfit but I forgot and still have the Ikon Promise Coffee ones here! Lucky Girl is available from the VIPs Creations store or on Marketplace HERE.

See you soon I hope, thanks for checking out the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment