Tuesday 25 March 2014

'Purple Haze' ft Emo-tions, Essences, MC Fashions Events, Pomposity, 1 Hundred, E-Clipse, ZoZ

It's getting to the end of the month and my budget is a teensy bit tight so I was on the lookout for a few freebies today - over at MC Fashion Events there are always a few to pick up as well as the designers exclusive items so .. here I have the Nina Pink Mesh Blouse by Aura Blue - Magenta Eye Make Up from Powder Room and the Pink Glitter Clutch from DaneMarkZ
Hair is Emo-tions Criss, skirt is E-Clipse High Waist Leather Skirt
Mesh Hands & feet - Slink
ZoZ Nail Appliers
Ikon Sunrise Black Eyes
Essences - Harper skin - lait
Worded Heart Necklace and Mouth Chain - Pomposity
Cardigan - 1 Hundred (lazy sunday outfit)
Garter Tattoo - Pervette
Shoes - Hucci  Riverton - Add ons for Slink High Feet @ Collabor88

Thanks for checking me out, see you soon I hope, please join my Flickr Group and add your pics too!
                                      http://www.flickr.com/groups/addictedtoslove/

No comments:

Post a Comment