Saturday 22 March 2014

Bad to the Bone ft WoW, Pure Poison, Naomie Dirval, Pomposity, ZoZ, RYCA, !Soul, Pekka, Ikon, Slink

WoW skins have just released their latest skin and here she is.. this is Taylor and she's now on sale at the WoW Main Store. This is the Dark Tan shade, also available in Milk, Tan or Bronze, choice of 6 make ups, with or without brows and cleavage. I chose the no brow option here and added these Laylani slashed brows from BH Cosmetics. Hair is Jill from Naomie Dirval. Earrings Hovl - RYCA.
Eyes are Ikon Sunrise in black, Vampire Lashes are from Redgrave. Ancient Eyeliner from Moda. Face Piercing - Juicious from Pekka.
I'd already chosen what to wear for the pics today but then my old friend Angelica sent me this lovely 'Nanny' corset outfit from !Soul for my Rez Day (four years - where did they go???) so I thought I'd wear the top in her honor today :) There is also a lovely white/red skirt and boots included in the Nanny Outfit. I was going with red/black today so this skirt is an old fave of mine from Furore.
Bad Girl Sunglasses from Pure Poison, Gangsta necklace, bracelets and knuckle ring from Pomposity
Mesh hand and feet are Slink. Nail Colour is ZoZ Black Ice and the shoes for Slink High Feet are  Certified Translucent Love & War (Red) from HighRize. The knee sock is from Pervette.
Well that's all I have for today, RL work and stuff is calling, take care and come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment