Friday 7 March 2014

'Never Say You Can't' ft 7 Deadly Skins, Exile, Ikon, Pomposity, Ison, ZoZ, Slink, Redgrave, Gabriel, Sway's, The Men's Dept, Pure Poison.

Why did I ever think having a friend log his avi in on my pc to take photos was a good idea? I made a pig of a job with these lol.. or maybe I should say 'pug' seeing as I'm featuring the Birdy 'puggly' I got at The Gacha Arcade - I tried for days to get in there, it's always full of crazy people buying tons of stuff they dont really want in order to get one thing they do.. or so it seems to me.. though I'm just as bad.. it's addictive. I got the pug and this Fashionably Dead Little Queen Red hair, then I quit while I was ahead..
I couldnt get the light right, one of us was always blinking at the wrong moment, it was so laggy with two on one pc, my alpha disappeared leaving my boobs sticking through the dress, I couldnt zoom in for the lag, one of the bar stools was sticking through the floor... I should have given up but I'd come this far! ok, here goes.. my ladies tied sweater/dress was from SLebrity City Sales Room by Motivaction. It has a hud so you can change the dress texture or take that layer off and just wear the top.
We are both wearing skins from 7 Deadly S{k}ins - his is the Group Gift (join fee 99$L) for March and mine is from the Marketplace HERE - She's called Bewbstock Angel and is only 250$L and comes with appliers. Both our Eyes are Ikon Promise, his necklace and ring are from Gabriel and Mine's a Worded Heart Gacha Necklace and Pearl Flower Ring from Pomposity. My bracelets are Screw Hand Cuffs in Silver from Pure Poison. My Solid Spring nail colour is from ZoZ, it's from a Gacha @ The Gacha Garden of single colours for 29$L a play, this colour is Cayenne.
His leather vest with colour change shirt and t-shirt are from Ison now available @ The Men's Dept, shoes are from The Men's Dept too.. sorry I forgot what they are called as he's now logged off and gone! His cargo pants are from Redgrave and his hair is Exile. My mesh hands and feet are Slink and the shoes for the High Slink Feet are called Maggie in Nude from Fri. The Sway's Crown Cap bar table and stools were also @ The Men's Dept and I took the photos @ Afterlife with a couples pose from Purple Poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment