Sunday 23 March 2014

'Till Summer Comes Around' ft WoW, Little Bones, Beloved, HighRize, Ikon, Slink, ZoZ, Wirefly

Another long summer's come and gone
I don't know why it always ends this way
The boardwalk's quiet and the carnival rides
Are as empty as my broken heart tonight
You had to go I understand
But you promised you'd be back again
And so I wander around this town
'Til summer comes around..


"Baby I'll be back again", you whispered in my ear
But now the winter wind is the only sound
And everythin' is closin' down
'Til summer comes around
Credits:
Skin - WoW - Taylor (tan) NEW
Hair - Little Bones Barberella @ The Big Show
Lashes  - Mon Cheri Falsies
Necklace & Earrings - Beloved Crystal Jewelry Set @ Room69
Black Ring @ Bracelet - Modern Couture -  Lion'D Versache Dark @ Fi Friday
Eyes - Ikon Lucid - Optimism
Mesh Hands & High Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ Black Ice
Dress - Wirefly Fusion Beige (Thanks to Lilian for the Rez Day pressie!)
Shoes - HighRize - PeepToe Wedge - Grey



No comments:

Post a Comment