Saturday 8 March 2014

'The Way you look' ft Egozy, Ikon, Slink, Beloved, Kosh, Naomie Dirval, Yummy, He La, ZoZ, Fiore

Some day, when I'm awfully low, when the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight.
You're lovely, with your smile so warm, and your cheeks so soft,
There is nothing for me but to love you, and the way you look tonight...
With each word your tenderness grows, tearing my fears apart
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose, touches my foolish heart...
Yes you're lovely, never, ever change, keep that breathless charm.
Won't you please arrange it? 'cause I love you, just the way you look tonight.
I love you, just the way you look tonight.. When Steve Martin danced with Diane Keaton at the end of 'Father of the Bride' I was in tears .. such a lovely song.
Dress - Do you see me - He La @ Limited Bazaar.
Shoes - Domina - Athor @ The New Slink West Sim - Shoes & Accessories for your slink body bits!
Mesh Hands and Feet - Slink Mainstore
Nail Colour Appliers for hands and toes - ZoZ - Just Dark Metals (burgundy)
Necklace & Earrings  - Beloved Romana Set @ Room69
Bracelets - Beloved Sweethearts Bracelets - New at the Mainstore
Solitaire faceted ring - Yummy
Skin - Egozy - Mendoza (fair)
Eyeshadow - Kosh Starlight (abnoba)
Eyeliner with Lashes - Blacklace Beauty
Lips - Fiore - latte lips 011
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee
Hair - Naomie Dirval - Karrueche Updo/Bun & hairbase [jet black]
Pics taken @ Creamy's Spot

Thanks again for checking the blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment