Sunday 30 March 2014

'Sand Dunes and Salty Air' ft VIPs Creations, Panda Punx, Little Bones, Le Lutka, Cynful and more!

I haven't blogged for a few days now, sorry about that, but here's a few of my favourite things this week to make up for it!
First and last photos here are of this gorgeous I Love Retro outfit from VIPs Creations, I just love this pattern, so vintage and summery, makes you want to run through the long grass with a breeze blowing through your hair! This amazing outfit comes with shoes, bag, jewelry, make up, glasses.. what more could you want? Hair I've used in three pics is Little Bones True Affection and the other is Canto from LeLutka. The gold cross necklace is from RYCA.
If you havent been to check out Fi Fridays you really should.. everything is 55$L and some fantastic fashion there.. this week I got this Kimora long dress from HighRize, the sky blue and pink add on heels for slink high feet called Infinity from CA, and the sexy striped Cross Colours Dress below from HighRize. Denim Jacket is from Emery Sunglasses below are Skyline from X-Sight.
The Black Shimmy Dress below is from Cynful @ The Dressing Room Fusion - the black necklace below is Modern Couture @ Fi Friday, the corset hand and feet tattoos for slinks are from Suicide Gurls
The worded heart necklace is from Pomposity, the pink gloss nail appliers are from Hello Dave, and the skin and shape I've used is the  Panda Punx beautiful Gabriella which is new and exclusive @ The RAFF (Rock Attitude Fashion Fair) which has just opened - she comes in 5 shades and with each pack appliers are included for slink, phat azz, tango, baby bumps and loud mouths! Here I am wearing the Gold Tone in the Fade to Black makeup.
I took all this pics at a favourite spot of mine - Basalt Beach - oh and by the way I forgot to mention, you can also find this dress and other VIPs Creations outfits on Marketplace HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment