Saturday 15 March 2014

'.. and the earth stood still' ft WoW @ The Skin Fair, Naomie Dirval, Pure Poison, Beloved, Slink, Ikon, ZoZ, Label Motion, Divaliscious Designs @ MC Fashion Event

I really love this look, and hope you do too.. I started off thinking I'd do something oriental, didn't quite work out that way, but that's the fun of blogging, you never know where you'll end up!
Firstly, if you haven't been to the Skin Fair yet you have to visit, it's open till the 30th March so plenty of time, but there's so much to see there - it's epic, spread over 3 sims, with more skins than you can imagine in your wildest dreams lol.
My skin of choice today is from WOW @ The Skin Fair - she's called Yuki and this is the darktan shade, she's just beautiful. The sparkly red dress made me go "Wow!" too when I saw it, would you believe it was only 30$L? It's by Divalicious Designs - It's an exclusive @ The MC Fashion Superstar Event. Another place you have to visit, loads of lovely fashions and free gifts too.
My hair is another gorgeous one from one of my favourite hair shops - Naomie Dirval - this is called Brandy Updo - shows off the Pure Poison Desire Silver Jewelry set to perfection. I'm also using a free gift eyeliner from League I picked up @ The Skin Fair, Ikon Promise Coffee eyes, Slink mesh hands and feet, a Sweetheart Bracelet from Beloved and Slink Nail Appliers from Zoz - Silver Dip in red. My faceted ring is from Yummy. My poses today are Label Motion Ally from The Dressing Room Fusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment