Thursday 6 March 2014

'Would you..?' ft Egozy, Ashmoot, Catwa, Fri, Pomposity, Pure Poison, MG, Ikon, Slink, Yummy

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lay with me and just forget the world?
This Snow Patrol song is one of my favourites yet it always makes me cry, music can be so powerful on our emotions can't it? I saw this wall decal by Ravyn's Roost on Marketplace and just had to get it, whether it fits with the outfit or not!
Credits:
Skin - Egozy Mendoza Genetic - Fair
Dress - Ashmoot Frou Frou Mini @ Pure Sales Room
Shoes - Maggie (Add ons for Slink High Feet) - Fri.
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink - Fingernail Polish Applier - ZoZ Soft Metals @ Pure Sales Room
Eyes - Promise - Coffee - Ikon & Blacklace Beauty Eyeshaper with Lashes
Lips - Deesses - Shanina Lipstick - 3
Hair - Catwa - Eva (Hairbase Curls @ Emo-tions)
Necklace - Worded Heart Gacha - Pomposity (Metal Colour Change Hud)
Earrings - St Tropez Hammered Discs - Maxi Gossamer
Bracelets - Screw Handcuffs - Pure Poison
Faceted Solitaire Ring - Yummy


 Thanks again for looking at my blog, come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment