Sunday 10 November 2013

Fashion to 'Dye' for! ft Al Vulo, LouLou, Adoness & Eternal Dreams

Been 'dying' (see what I did there? lol) to blog this gorgeous Sky Tie-Dye pink top I got from a Gacha at the Boho Fair recently, so here goes! All the Poses I used here were from the Random Pack by Eternal Dreams available now at The Thrift Shop.
Working from the bottom up, this is Astrea Al Vulo skin from the current round of The Dressing Room Fusion and it includes slink, tango and phat azz appliers (yay!) - Lipstick is again from Pekka - this shade is Homicidal Shiver, I love the colours in the Homicidal pack.  :) Grey Seas Eyes from Poetic Colours.
The Teal Crush Slink add-on shoes were a 60L bargain from {MV} This gorgeous bag is from Poison, they have several designs to choose from, the Peacock Feather Earrings from Mon Cheri. I dont know about you but since we got the Slink Nail Appliers I'm addicted looking at new colours/patterns, and these Adoness Queen Ann nails are so pretty, available now also at the Thrift Shop.
The Vintage Jeans were from NerdMonkey on Market Place HERE and the Earthy Headband from Hollyweird  - If you're looking for a bargain, pop over there, there's a wall of items for 10L each! My hair is Andromeda by Adoness - also at the Thrift Shop NOW!
Finally, this cool goth looking Buddy bracelet is from LouLou @ SL Fashion Week Event - you get two, one for each hand - the left hand has the extra attachment spelling out one of five words as in the picture! Thanks for checking the blog, see you all soon, I hope! x

No comments:

Post a Comment