Friday 8 November 2013

Cherry Blossom ft Missnoise, Truth, Fin's, DRBC, Slink

I promised myself I would buy just ONE item from the Rockabilly Fashion Fair today - I just spend toooo much on clothes I never get chance to wear once I have photographed them - but when I clapped eyes on this Missnoise Pencil Dress, I knew it had to be this one! Red is my favourite colour anyway and I knew I had the hair and glasses already in my inventory lol..
This pretty skin is Glam Affair Elvi (in the America tone) which is available now in a choice of 10 make-ups at the latest round of Collabor88 which has just started - so dont miss that, I'll be going back when I've stocked up on lindens! psstt ...  while I remember, there's a sale on at one of my fave stores - Sn@tch - so pop over there too if you can!
 I found this cute-as-a-button hairstyle Sadie with scarf at Truth & this vintage Pin Up tattoo is from DRBC - the red shoes are add-ons from Slink. Seamed stockings seemed the natural choice for this look, and I found some with Slink appliers on the Marketplace HERE - Had to be my fave Pink Acid Queen Bee Eyeliner and Pekka Homicidal Lipstick of course! Skull/Rose Necklace and Earrings from Fin's Relive the 50's store.
 The red Greta sunglasses are from Artilleri and the bracelets are Black Heart Bracelets from RE. Thanks again for checking my blog, will be back tomorrow! x



No comments:

Post a Comment