Monday 18 November 2013

A HARD DAY'S NIGHT ft Panda Punx, D&G Fashions, Pure Sales Room, WOW, Dura, Modern Couture, Miss Canning, Eternal Dreams, Designer Circle.

Well I've 'hard a hard day's night' shopping, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it! Have a few lovely things to show you - ready for this? I have two beautiful new skins today - this first one is called Maram and it's available now at the Designer Circle from WOW - and I did say 'WOW' when I saw it - it's just 99L - yes you read that right - 99L! Appliers are available seperately but they wont cost an arm and a leg (or should I say hand and foot lol)
She's wearing D&G Boomboom Bettie in Berry, a new release from them, which is the most gorgeous juicy colour - and also available Charcoal, Cherry, Copper or  Ocean with Tango & Phat Azz Appliers of course. The hair is Dura 42 Black, I was searching for this hair for ages after seeing it on a model in an ad, I finally asked in a group and some kind person pointed me towards Dura, where I had only been a few days previously for their latest release and walked right past it! This stunning jewelry is by Modern Couture, called Rubi and is also out now at the Designer Circle
The second pretty skin I have to show you today is this one from Panda Punx - completely different, but I love this one too! She's available now for the unbelievable price of 75L @ The Pure Sales Room - Appliers, Shape & Anime Eyes are all available seperately.
This is Hartlyn, she has cleavage or non cleavage, and she has an attitude about her I think :) She looks like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth, but you wouldnt want to mess with her! Jewelry is Maxi Gossamer's and Slink Nail Appliers from Deesses, face piercing from Hollyweird.
She's wearing the same Dura hair as the first photos, just shows how versatile it is - and this outfit 'Lucy' by RD, also from The Pure Sales Room. It comes with a gold top but she's wearing this mesh tube top from FnH and a pair of fishnets.
Jacket has a funky skull sequin pattern on the back too! The Poses I used for Hartlyn are Eternal Dreams Star, which are from the Pure Sales Room, I use loads of their poses in my photos, you should check out their Main Store if you're into taking photos, you'll be there for hours I guarantee :)
The combat boots are new out from Miss Canning, they have a colour change hud so I'm showing pics of all the other colours besides black below.
Hope you enjoyed the post today, I love shopping, now if I can just get into Shoetopia..... x

No comments:

Post a Comment