Wednesday 6 November 2013

Tickle me Pink ft Feebs Sales Room, Room69

I thought I'd try using the Pixie Shape I had from WAD Designs in a previous post (still available now at The Pure Sale Room, it's so cute - I teamed it up with this pretty Cho Skin from Essences, she looks so adorable! The piercing blue eyes are Ikon's Ascension Nymph and the hair that fits perfectly under the hood is Scientist from Vanity.  This cute Infinity Butterfly set of ring and face piercings is available now @ Room69. The Butterfly Earrings are from Virtual Impressions
I couldn't resist this FBD Tickle me Pink outfit incuding the boots from the latest round at Feebs Sale Room, which starts tomorrow 7th Nov, so dont miss that, loads of designer bargains there!
 Pety Bracelet - Pure Poison  Shine Pink Gummy Watch. Hope you think she's as cute as I do! See you soonx

No comments:

Post a Comment