Saturday 16 November 2013

Bloggers Blunder ft Purple Moon , Zoul Creations, HeLa, Truth

Well, I have wasted half my day trying to get into Shoetopia and when I eventually got there, I couldnt see anything, or move, or afford anything anyway, so I thought I'd show you some of my recent purchases before I scream lol
This beautiful Hela Gently Top Dress is from at The Limited Bazaar this week, comes with tights but am wearing it with my favourite leather leggings from Tres Blah Butterfly Necklace, Earrings and Bangles are from Pure Poison
Rockstar boots from MarketPlace HERE, skin Tyra (Tone 5) from Zoul Creations Hair is Truth Miku
This kika Pullover was part of a Designer's Choice 55L outfit from Purple Moon - the buttons can be recoloured by clicking on them which is a great feature!
The Purple Moon outfit comes with yellow catsuit but I love these pants so much I kept them on! Belt from Baii Maii and the location for these photos is Egoisme Sim, thanks Ramses.

No comments:

Post a Comment