Monday 4 November 2013

These Boots were made for Made for Walking ft St@sis, Pink Sugah & Baubles at KatNipz Wonderland, [DD] & Mar.

Just a quickie post before I hit the pillow - this gorgeous ST@SIS! Crimson Pusher Corset is one of the items in the last MHM round @ Katnipz Wonderland - everything marked with the Mad Hatter Sign is just 40L!
This Sumptious Corset does come with a shirt and pants but I wasnt in a modest mood so I added a simple thong, my [DD] Elegance latex boots and gloves and I'm set to go!
Hair is Taketomi Kyo, make up is my fave combo of the moment, Pink Acid Queen Bee Eyeliner and Pekka Homicidal Lipsticks. Skin here is Kaya from Mar   I was promised by the Creator she will soon be bringing out slink appliers for this lovely skin - I'm still waiting on that one, but doesn't matter too much with this outfit!
Kat Earrings in Platinum from RYCA, Ikon Destiny Walnut Eyes. Before I go - I just have to squeeze in another few Katnipz items - this MHM bargain  Pink Sugah Cannonball dress (purple, gold and grey in the pack) & these Earrings & Ring from Baubles in the Rabbit Hole Sales room at Katnipz Wonderland - I just love these, the Pekka lipstick is the same as above, just a different shade - this one is called anxiety. Butterfly Necklace/Cuffs and Apple Purse from Pure Poison, hair LeLutka Alvina

Nails from Pixel Fashion - Boots from !Soul - part of an outfit that was only 60L and includes a bag too, see my previous posts or go to the store, some brilliant outfits there!
So this was just a few of the fab items from Katnipz Wonderland - there are loads of brilliant shops to look round, and if that wasn't enough, there's also the Rabbit Hole Sales Room - it's really a no-brainer!
See you all tomorrow I hope x


No comments:

Post a Comment