Monday 11 November 2013

Freakum Dress ft Masooom @ The Singer Icon Fair

The Singer Icon Fair starts today and I can't wait to see what they've got going on there.. all I know so far is - "This is a special event that is held for the second consecutive year. Great designers have come together to offer you exclusive items inspired by the great icons of international music or to their genre. You are invited to visit this fair, the opening will take place on November 11 at 14 PST. The exhibition will run until 30 November. Do not miss it!"

I can, however, give you a sneak peak at ONE of the fabulous dresses that will be there! Check out this beautiful Masoom Beyonce dress - hence the name of my post - 'Freakum Dress' is a song of hers (no I didn't know either till I googled her lol) and this dress will freak you out, it's a Number One in anyone's book! 
It's available in all these subtle colours with gold outlined flowers which really make it pop. you'll be crazy in love with it!
I teamed it up with my Zoul Creations Sasha (tone 7) skin, the hair is Alice Project's Yuri available now at the Thrift Shop, Ikon Sunrise black eyes, Bens Beauty October necklace, Deesses Slink Art Nail Applier, Hollyweird Bindi on the forehead, Yummy faceted ring and goldenwork bracelet from Miss LT Creations.
Only a few more hours to wait then till the Singer Icon Fair opens, see you there girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment