Tuesday 19 November 2013

Pocahontas ft WAD Designs, AMD, Emo-tions

Not sure whether Pocahontas actually wore blood red lipstick and manicured nails but what the heck! Anything goes on SL - and dressing up is fun! I love this new outfit from WAD Designs, I feel like a kid again playing Cowboys & Injuns!

Hair is Depth from Emo-tions, comes with a shaved hair base.Turquesa Copper Earrings by CPD
I found on Marketplace HERE  Eyebrow studs from Puncture.
Lipstick is Pekka, Tribal Face Tattoo from Stop & Ink HERE
Thanks to Punki's Blog for bringing AMD to my attention - their skins are on sale at the minute, only 50-75L - bargain, especially if you're not bothered about tango/slink/phat azz appliers, which unfortunately for my pocket, I am! lol
This one is called Lily in the dark tone, very sexy! I got a few others while I was there, well you just have to dont you? lol
This Pocahontas outfit really is well made, the bow and arrows, leg thingies, arm straps, head piece, they look so realistic! You can get this and other awesome outfits at WAD's Store or on Marketplace - HERE. I'll be blogging more great stuff tomorrow so come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment