Tuesday 26 November 2013

Back & in Black! ft J&A Expo, Underscore, Ricielli, Mystic Canvass, Mandala, Gos, Munique, Air

Well I'm back having moved house and while I have no fridge and the sofa is stuck in the garage cos it won't fit through the door, at least I've got my internet reconnected! I dont know whether to laugh or cry at the moment, I'll let you know when I decide!
Today I thought I'd show you this sexy new top from Ricielli available at the Dressing Room Fusion, I just had to have this, I love the spiked bra top the the casual off the shoulder look. This has three options and I'm showing you them all, Ramones, Guns & Roses and Rolling Stones versions.
This skin is from one of my fave skin stores Mystic Canvass, all her skins are on sale at the minute for 99L until 30th November which you cant miss, I have several I paid 800L for, so I was over there like a shot! This one is called Selentril, A&D cup cleavage options, shape, 4 lip colours and tango appliers, I love the dramatic eyes on this one.
I just adore this new spikey punky unisex Lyon hair from Underscore - it has a colour change hud for realistic, smooth or fierce options, all different textures - this one is realistic goth, the Lyon style is inspired by the movie Final Fantasy Advent Children - so my 27 year old daughter will approve! Dogtag necklace is Mandala, jeans Munique and the sexy mules are Rockstar from Gos available now at Shoetopia which will be closing in a few days so dont miss that if you haven't been already!
And if you haven't heard, the Jewelry & Accessory Expo 2013 is almost upon us - it will open its doors Dec 6th & each Designer will be offering 2 exclusive items & a gift for visitors. I cant wait, there's gonna be so much to see - including these fabulous Air  Meteora glasses in silver or gold, so classy but look just as good with this outfit as a posh frock! I'll be blogging more amazing things from the Expo soon, so watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment