Wednesday 27 November 2013

Have I got News for You! ft J&A Expo, Pure Sales Room, Zoul Creations & more!

Morning ladies! Let's get ready to rumble with a few sneak previews of some brilliant things coming up at the Jewelry & Accessory Expo which starts on 6th December - Just to wet your appetite I've got these Yasum Dead End Boots - they have a texture change hud so you can alter the  main colour, the metal, the little pendant, or wear them without the pendant, my pics really don't do them justice - you need to go try them for yourselves, they really are to die for!
Hope you can see more detail on the pic below, that pierced tongue is just brilliant, I am constantly gobsmacked at the level of detail designers put into their work, just imagine how many hours it must take to create some of these things!
This cute outfit is from Vivid @ The Pure Sales Room, I love the Vivid Range, this one has a colour change hud too, I'm showing you several colour options here, there are 12 colours of top and 4 for the skirt
If you check my blog often you'll know Zoul Creations are one of my favourite skin designers and this is one of the range, this is Tyra, I know I keep harping on about skins, it's one of my fetishes on SL as well as shoes and hair lol, but just look at her lips, they're so perfectly done! The liquid eyeshadow on both these close ups is from Kosh and the tattoo Love my Eyes eyeliner/mascara is from Boom
The right hand Hole Bangle above is one I use a lot, its from Izzie's it's colour changeable and has so many pretty colours, it will go with most outfits. The leopardsclaw bangle on the left hand is Baubles - an exclusive for the J&A Expo - the top band on the bangle is colour change - and the CrystalCosmos ring is also a Baubles Gacha prize at the Expo, this is the Evening sunset stone, so many stunning colours, whichever you get you wont be disappointed.
The beautiful Eclectica Relic Necklace and Earrings shown in the above pics - are also colour change (loving the turquoise) - A BIG thank you to the designers for that, makes them so versatile and great value - these will also be on show at the J&A Expo - yes I know, you have to wait till 6th December but they are worth waiting for, believe me! This is the black metal version but it also comes in Dark & Pale Gold or Silver - Eclectica also have some delightful shoes for Slink Medium feet at the Expo, I'll be blogging those shortly :)
Now we come to these Yasum Steampunk leggings coming up soon from the J&A Expo - I saw these on another blogger's post and just had to get my hands on them, they're so awesome!They have a mega hud so you can change the texture of the boot and/or the heels, and check out this buckle, which also has a texture change hud. I've only shown you a few combinations, this is just a 'coulda, woulda, shoulda'  item in my book! Also wearing Made to Sin S&C top
The hair I've used is from a fab hair store I recently discovered by inspecting someone's head! It's a store called Naomie Dirval and this style is Jill.
The absolutely delicious necklace and earrings featured in the last three pics today are from a favourite haunt of mine - Emo-tions - I have spent hour after hour there, I must have every hair demo available  - but if you thought Emo-tions was JUST a hair store, think again! They have some glorious fashions and accessories and this Fairytale dark silver set - yes you guessed it, is coming up at the J&A Expo! Faceted ring is from Yummy.
It's just as beautiful from the front or the back view, hope you can see the detail on this lovely jewelry for yourselves here.
The hairbase above is one you might have noticed I wear most of the time - it's also from Emo-tions, it's called Curls, and I couldn't be without this hairbase, I love the way it swirls across the face. Eyes are Ikon Sunrise in Black and the slink nail applier is one I use a lot from Deesses.
I hope you made it to the end of this mega post lol - I just want to show you all everything I see that I love, and there's so much awesomeness out there at the moment! Be back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment