Thursday 14 November 2013

Chilly Morning ft WAD Designs, Zoul Creations, Lazuri, Fab-U-Lous

I missed a day blogging anything yesterday, been messing about trying to improve my photos a little, I wish I knew why some look a bit fuzzy compared to others when I havent changed any settings! I have to say a big thank you to my fellow blogger Wild Bedrosian for all her advice! I dont know if I've improved any but it's not from lack of trying lol.
I thought I'd show you this gorgeous new 'Poppins' outfit from Winks Adored of WAD Designs today to get back in the swing of things.. I was a bit taken aback at the name I have to admit, I was imagining myself dressed like Julie Andrews singing 'A Spoonful of Sugar!'
This 'Poppins' consists of a warm fluffy cropped sweater you just feel like snuggling up into on a cold morning, but the cropped design means it's drop dead sexy too! There's a mesh mini with belt and shoes, though I hope Winks wont mind I chose to wear her boots from a previous outfit (well, my feet were cold, what can I say!) You can also see all Wink's designs on Marketplace HERE.
The top comes with a Tango Applier, looks just as hot with or without - I am wearing my Zoul Creations Tyra (Tone 5) skin with a wine lipstick (also Zoul) and this pretty hair I found at Fab-u-Lous - AND there's a sale on there at the minute, all hair is 75L, so don't miss that!
Oh (she says, jumping up and down with excitement) Just look at this gorgeous jewellery I found on Promo Offer on marketplace HERE!
Lazuri Enchanted Gold/Red Ruby & Black Onyx Earrings, Rings, Necklace, Tiara and Bracelets, just beautiful, I love it when I find a bargain! Nails are Art Slink Appliers from Deesses. Eyes Grey Sea by PC Hope you liked the post, thanks to Winks @ WAD Designs for the great outfits and keep on checking my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment