Tuesday 5 November 2013

I wanna be a Rockstar ft Souled Out @ The Rabbit Hole Sales Room

I just had to blog this fab outfit by Souled Out @ The Rabbit Hole Sales Room, it's available in several colours (guitar not included) and it's only 50L - just look at these epic boots!
I am wearing Evian skin from Mystic Canvass - the makeup matches the outfit perfectly!
Also includes the collar and bracelets - the skull ring here is from a Gacha Machine at Sakide, and the other nails/rings are Gemma from Rozoregalia
The Hat was from Little Britain, it had blonde hair but I took that off, liked the hat on it's own!

Had to show you a closer look at these fantastic Arsenal earrings from Remarkable Oblivion - available in Silver or Gold (I got both, couldnt resist it!)
Gotta get to bed, thanks for looking, see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment