Monday 4 November 2013

Hats off to Larry ft Diram, Zoul Creations, Remarkable Oblivion, D&G

I can't take all the credit for this post, I have to admit I was peeking at Punki's Fashion Passion Blog and saw this new Paragon Officer's Cap just out by Remarkable Oblivion available @ The Mens Dept - she did such a good job describing how awesome it was I decided I couldn't live without it. You know how it is girls! This month's Men's Dept Round hasn't even opened yet - but in the interests of blogging and female rights to shop, I scaled the fence, avoided the searchlights and nabbed this one! lol..
I had meant to do the rounds at the Rockabilly Fashion Fair this morning, (I was sooo disappointed not to be a blogger for that event, I love that era) but was lagged out, so I gave up for today - I already had this Diram Judas outfit which feels a little Rockabilly to me, so that will have to do, and saved me some lindens!
Oh and I almost wet myself with excitement when I found these 7E Rockstar Ankle Boots on Marketplace HERE - I am wearing the 'Snake' option but they are available in loads of textures, I've shown several in the pic above. Sexy!
Hair is Anna from Emo-tions (cos it fit under the hat)
Skin - Zoul Creations - Sasha Tone 4 (cos I love it)
Spike Earrings from !N Deed on Marketplace HERE
Eyes Bella Mortem from Ikon (Halloween Group Gift) They have skull reflections if you look closely
Aaliya Necklace/Bracelet set from RealEvil Industries
Homicidal (fear) Lipstick - Pekka
Pink Acid - Queen Bee Eyeliner
Eyebrow Implants (spike) & Belly Chain - Puncture
In the pic above the bandana is from the Diram Judas outfit, the Jane jeans from Ingenue, Hair is Rain from LeLutka
If you want the look on a budget, why not check out this sexy red hot D&G Strapless Corset Catsuit? It includes Tango And Phat Azz Appliers, comes in black, red, blue, purple or pink and it's FREE!
Watch & Bracelet - RealEvil 
Hair - Wake up Alone - Vanity Hair
Bad Boyfriend Glasses - Shadz Eyewear

Thanks for checking out the blog, have a great day, check out the Rockabilly Fair if you can brave the lag and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment