Sunday 20 April 2014

'Will You..?' ft ChicChica, Miss Canning, Calavera & Champagne, Slink, The Pose Fair, RYCA and more

Take off your eyes, bare your soul
Gather me to you and make me whole
Tell me your secrets, sing me the song
Sing it to me in the silent tongue
Shiver, it makes me quiver
This moment I am so unsure
This moment I have waited for
Was it something you've been waiting for, waiting for too?
Take off your eyes, bare your soul
Gather me to you and make me whole
Tell me your secrets, sing me the song
Sing it to me in the silent tongue
But it's getting kind of late now
I wonder if you'll stay now, stay now, stay now, stay now
Or will you just politely say goodnight?
Credits:
Her:
Skin - Ivy - Lara Hurley
Shape - Giovanna - by Lilo Denimore @ ChicChica - ty x
Hair - Truth - Georgina
Eyes - Ikon Promise Coffee
Jewelry - RYCA
Dress - ColdAmbitionz - La Sienne Dress Noir @ Fi Friday
Shoes - Miss Canning - Safira Heels - Slink High feet add ons.
Pose - Carola Pose 2 @ Label Motion

Him:
Skin - Jerome - Keane
Leather Kufi Hat - DirtyMind @ Kustom9
Beard - Full Beard - Unorthodox
Glasses - Optino3 - Kumaki Glasses Style on mp here free!
Cardigan/shirt - He! Cardigan - 7Style @ The Chapter Four
Necklace - Mandala @ The Mens Dept
Jeans - Calavera & Champagne Easy Jeans - dark
Cartiea PrimeWatch & Love Bracelet - Faun @ Fi Friday
Mesh Hands - Slink
Eyes - Ikon - Ardent - Pewter
Boots - Frontline - Kondors Murder Season
Pose - Stakey - Cocky 03 @ The Pose Fair

Joint Pose - Couple Pose 19 - Dyer Maker @ The Pose Fair

Thank you for checking out my blog, come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment