Monday 14 April 2014

'Heart n' Soul' ft Arise, DeLa, Unorthodox, RYCA, FashionNatic, Keane, Hiatus, PerveTTe, Slink, Ikon, Lolita, HighRize

Here's Toto on his second outing as my male model.. he looks cute in this Cinder outfit from FashionNatic, I love that shop, you can demo everything, rez boxes on the floor, try everything in the shop, which believe me I have! Toto is wearing the jacket, pants and sneakers from the outfit, there is a hud which makes a shirt appear, and you can change textures but here he's wearing a SL t-shirt underneath and the tattoo is 'Guide Me' from Haitus @ Fi Friday Fashion House.
We are both big fans of RYCA jewelry, so he decided to wear their free gift which is the MP3 necklace, sizes for male and female and in gold and silver options. My earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring are also from RYCA. Sunglasses, well I confess I cheated and moved them over from my head to his while we were posing, I wish I knew if anyone sold these now, they were called Gangsta from Concept Clothing if anyone can help there?
My outfit is a lace body from Lolita @ Fi Friday Fashion House, has appliers for Boobs and bums. The knee and elbow wraps are PerveTTe. Shoes are HighRize Certified Translucent pumps - add ons for Slink High Feet - also @ Fi Friday Fashion House. (I should be a shareholder at that place!). Both our eyes are Ikon and my eyebrows are tintable ones I picked up at The Big Show - L'Douce Push sexy Eyebrows.
Hair is Vanessa @ DeLa. Here's a rear view of my Cute Azz so you can see the heart cut-out on the body.
My mesh hands and feet are Slink, the nail applier is from ZoZ - this one is the Animal Print Gold Polish available @ the ZoZ Main Store.
Thanks for checking my blog and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment