Tuesday 22 April 2014

'There's Only You' ft WoW, Keane, C&C, Pomposity, ChicChica, Catwa, ZoZ, Unorthadox, Mandela, Kumaki, Le Forme, S&C

Was so sad to hear Country Singer Kevin Sharp passed away, am dedicating this post to him.
In every life they say
One perfect love comes your way
I know from my heart that's true
There's only you
When sorrow brings me pain
If teardrops fall like rain
Who else can I turn to?
There's only you
Every night I thank the Lord above
For giving you to me
All my life I'll give you all my love
True and faithfully


Credits:
Her:
Hair - Catwa - Eva
Shape - Giovanna - ChicChica
Skin - WoW - Anika Darktan @ Designer Circle
Eyeliner - Moda - Ancient
Top - Le Forme - Scream & Shout Top (Leo) @ Room69
Pants - Bullet Baby - S&C 
Mesh hands & feet - Slink
Shoes - ZoZ - Wild Silver Heels for Slink Medium Feet @ Designer Circle
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Wild Silver Polish @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Jewelry: Pomposity Ankh Belly Piercing, Rampage Gangsta Necklace, Studded Cross Earrings, Bullet Bracelet & Studded Cross Ring.
Bangle on left hand - Miss Lt - Goldenwork Bracelet (silver)
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee

Him:
Skin - Keane Jerome
Hat - DirtyMind Leather Kufi Hat @ Kustom9
Beard - Unorthadox
Glasses - Kumaki - free on MP
Eyes - Ikon - Ardent - Pewter
Necklace - Kotowari Necklace Set - Mandala @ The Mens Dept
Cartiea Primal Watch & Love Bracelets - Faun @ Fi Friday Fashion House
T-Shirt - Tumb Tee (with texture change hud) - Calavera & Champagne
Pants - Calavera & Champagne - Easy Jeans - Denim
Shoes - Frontline - Kondors
Mesh Hands - Slink
Tattoo - Hiatus - Guide Me
Key Chain - free gift @ Kal Rau

Ty all again for taking the time to check my blog, have a great day and come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment