Monday 7 April 2014

'Twice as Nice' ft WoW, Al Vulo, Rumina, ZoZ, Buttery Toast, Pure Poison, PC, Pervette, Letis, Designer Circle and lots more!

Well, I went and messed up my blog.. lost all the pictures I have on here before today... I could cry, that will teach me not to fiddle with things I know nothing about in future! So now here we are again, a fresh start, and at least they are still in Flickr so I can look back and try figure out what I bought and from where!
Credits:
Hair - Rumina - Jackie
Skin - Al Vulo Group Gift (left) and WoW  Riwen @ Designer Circle
Outfits - Holly Mesh Lady-G Outfit @ Designer Circle
Striped Socks with Skulls - Buttery Toast @ Suicide Dollz
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Nail Colour Appliers - ZoZ Dark Spring Silver Polish @ Designer Circle
Shoes - Alexandra Heels - Add ons for Slink High Feet - Pure PoisonDesigner Circle
Sleeve Tattoo - Letis Love & Hate with Slink Appliers @ Suicide Dollz
Elbow Arm Wrap - PerveTTe - Misery
Eyeliner - Phwoar Couture - Pack 2
Neck Piercings - Cute Poison
Eyes - Ikon
Friends Poses - Dyer Maker @ Feebs Sales Room

No comments:

Post a Comment