Sunday 13 April 2014

'Like All Dreamers' ft Lageeny @ MC Fashion Events, HighRize, DeLa, Zoul Creations, Slink, Pomposity, Coepio, Buttery Toast, Fi Friday, DeLa

The drive wound away in front of me, twisting and turning as it had always done. But as I advanced, I was aware that a change had come upon it.
Nature had come into her own again, and little by little had encroached upon the drive with long tenacious fingers..
And finally, there was Manderley - Manderley - secretive and silent. Time could not mar the perfect symmetry of those walls. Moonlight can play odd tricks upon the fancy, and suddenly it seemed to me that light came from the windows. And then a cloud came upon the moon and hovered an instant like a dark hand before a face.
The illusion went with it. I looked upon a desolate shell, with no whisper of the past about its staring walls..
 We can never go back there again. That much is certain. But sometimes, in my dreams, I do go back...

Credits:
Hair - Vanessa - DeLa
Skin Zoul Creations - Meili
Necklace, Earrings & Mouth Chain - Pomposity
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Long Gloves with Slink Appliers - Coepio
Shoes - HighRize - Certified Translucent Pump - Add ons for Slink High Feet @ Fri Friday
Outfit - Lageeny - Bunny Bish @ MC Fashion Events
Trio Socks with Slink Appliers - Buttery Toast

Yeah yeah, I know the heroine in Rebecca wouldn't have been wearing a bunny outfit, but I was watching the movie yesterday and it stuck in my head lol ..



No comments:

Post a Comment