Sunday 13 April 2014

'Red Light' ft Miss Canning, LeLutka, DeLa, Zoul Creations, RYCA, ZoZ, Arise, DirtyMind, Slink, PerveTTe

My friend and I had a shopping spree again today, we both loved this dress so I dragged her over to pose for these pics - poor lass even changed her shape so she wasnt towering over me!
I'm on the left, my hair is Vanessa from DeLa, Skin is Eva from Arise, elbow bands from PerveTTe, Slink Nail Appliers from ZoZ at the upcoming Comic Fair, RYCA Gold Chain, Miss Canning Carmen Mules for Slink High Feet. I'd like to tell you where I got the glasses, but the shop has closed, if anyone out there knows if these are still for sale anywhere, please let me know? They were called 'Sunglasses Gangsta' and I got them at a store called Concept Clothing.
The 'Adore' dresses are by DirtyMind and on sale now at Fi Friday Fashion House - choice of two colours and seperate appliers for Lolas and Phat Azz are available.
Sassi is wearing the same Miss Canning Carmen shoes, slink hands and high feet. Her skin is Adriana (I think) from Zoul Creations - it's either that one or Abi, I forget which she got but am sure it began with an 'A' lol.. her hair is LeLutka Canto. She doesn't know where she got her glasses either - we're a right pair arent we!
Thanks for checking my blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment