Saturday 26 April 2014

'Whatta Man' ft WoW, Little Bones, Cashmere & Keane, Tellaq, Unorthodox, Gaall, RYCA, Mandala, Slink, ZoZ

Wanna take a minute or two and give much respect to..
To the man that's made a difference in my world..
I know that ain't nobody perfect, I give props to those who deserve it
And believe me ya'll he's worth it
So here's to the future 'cuz we got through the past
I finally found somebody who can make me laugh.. You so crazy, I think I wanna have yo baby
My man is smooth like Barry and his voice got bass. A body like Arnold with a Denzel face,
he's smart like a doctor, with a real good rep and when he comes home, he's relaxed with pep
He always got a gift for me, everytime I see him, a lot of snot nose, ex-flames couldn't be him...
He never ran a corny line once to me yet, so I give him stuff
That he'll never forget, he keeps me on cloud 9 just like intended
He's not a fake wannabe, tryin' to be a pimp
He dresses like a Dapper Don, but even in jeans, He's a God sent original, the man of my dreams..
I said, "Whatta mighty good man
Know what I'm saying?
He's a mighty mighty good man
Ya'll don't hear me, now check him out..
Credits:
Her:
Skin - WoW - Lisa -  Cotton Candy Hunt Item (4th - 31st May)
Hair - Trouble - Little Bones Group Gift ( In Group Notices)
Eyeliner with Lashes Tattoo - Blacklace
Necklace & Earrings - RYCA
Bracelets - B18 Love Bracelet - Fi Friday
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Wild Gold @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Dress - Gaall - Even 111 (Also comes with shoes) @ MC Fashion Events (Angel or Demon)
Shoes - Le Primitif - Pigalle High Pumps - Leopard
Eyes - Ikon - Promise - Coffee

Him:
Shoes - TheHundreds - !Grandeur @ Fi Friday
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq
Hair - Monk - Tableau Vivant @ The Mens Dept
Hoodie - XODOHTRONU @ Fi Friday
Pants - Cashmere & Keane Relic Trousers - Leopard
Necklace - Kotowari - Mandala @ The Mens Dept
Beard - Unorthodox
Tattoo - Guide Me - Hiatus
Mesh Hands - Slink
Glasses - Aviator - Rebellion Group Gift
 Thanks for checking my blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment