Monday 14 April 2014

'Who Needs Pictures' ft Wow skins, VIPs Creations, Slink, DeLa, FashinNatic, Pomposity, ZoZ, What Next Poses

I found these fun 'selfie' Together Poses @ What's Next - they're so cute I just had to use them when I came to blog this VIPs Creations Evil Bunnies outfit - it comes with an I-Phone, though the pose set also has a transfer phone to give to your partner. Also comes with necklace, bracelet, boots, tattoo and tongue!
There's a hud with this dress, gives you lots of choices, plain or patterned and different colour options too.
I added some jewelry from Pomposity, another or my favourite designers, here I have the Angel Wing Ring, Bullet Bracelet and Spikes Galore Earrings. Toto is wearing the same as in the previous post, from FashionNatic apart from he's wearing the shirt under the jacket this time.
My Eyes are Ikon Ascension Nymph - and the skin here is Rima in Dark Tan - she is new and exclusive from WoW Skins @ The Happy Bunny Gacha Fair which opened today. Eyeliner is Moda Ancient, and the Slink Nail Appliers are ZoZ from the Comic Fair coming soon.
The pics were taken at the lovely Basalt Beach.

 Thank you for checking my blog, come back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment