Tuesday 1 April 2014

'Don't Turn Around' ft WoW, Argrace, Pomposity, Hucci, ZoZ, Slink, Ikon, PC,

If you haven't checked out the latest Collabor88, best get over there quick - I think the next round starts on the 8th - and now's a good time to visit, it isn't packed as it has been, I saw things which probably hadn't rezzed first time I went! For instance this .Olive. clutch bag which looks like a pc keyboard, it's just fun!
I love these shoes from Hucci - they are add ons for Slink High Feet, I've got four colours now, but for only 88$L a pair at Collabor88, they're a no-brainer aren't they? The Cutesy Rabbit Mini Dress is from Holy Shirt - it's their free gift at MC Fashion Event now. The hair is new @ Argrace called Haruka.
The skin for these pics is the April group gift from WoW - she's called Sarola and comes with two cleavage options. I dont think it says what shade this skin is but I used the Lina tan appliers for the slink hands and feet and they matched perfectly.
Eyes are Ikon Ascension - colour Nymph, and the black/pink eyeliner is from Phwoar Couture.
 Mesh hands and feet are Slink. The Daisy Chain Silver ( there's also a gold version) Nail Colour Applier is from ZoZ @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room. My Easter Bunneh Earrings (10L$ @ MC Fashion Event) are from Pomposity, as is the Petite Key Necklace.

Thanks for looking, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment