Saturday 26 April 2014

'Right Here Waiting' ft Panda Punx, Little Bones, Pomposity, Unorthodox, ZoZ, Slink, Keane, Ikon, Miss Canning, Bens Beauty

Is it just me or has SL been laggy for everyone this past few days? I reinstalled Firestorm a couple of time, couldnt see mesh bodies on the version I had so I updated, then hit this lag, haven't been able to walk hardly, let alone blog anything, so frustrating!
Fingers crossed, this morning it seemed a little better, and I couldnt wait any longer, I was having blogging withdrawal symptoms so I dragged Toto over and here we are!
 Thanks so much for checking my blog, come back soon, lag permitting!
Credits:
Her:
Skin - Panda Punx - Rowan {Fantasy} @ She & Him Event
Hair - Trouble - Group Gift (in notices) @ Little Bones
Slink Nail Applier - ZoZ - Dark Spring Solids @ The Spring Break Fair
Egyptian Necklace - Bens Beauty @ Fi Friday
Selkies Silver Bangle - Reverie @ Fi Friday
Bracelet - Sinra2 - Mandala
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Add on Shoes for Slink High Feet - Dakota - Miss Canning
Eyes - Perspective - Frostbite - Ikon
Worded Heart Thigh Band/Garter - Pomposity
Studded Cross Earrings - Pomposity
Lips - Pout - Pink Fuel
Dress - Elsie - DirtyMind @ Fi Friday

Him:
Skin - Jerome - Keane
Shape - William - Tellaq
Hair - Monk - Tableau Vivant @ The Mens Dept
Beard - Unorthodox
TheHundreds Black/Gold Shoes - !Grandeur @ Fi Friday
Black Jean Shorts - HighRize
Hoodie - XODOHTRONU @ Fi Friday
Optino3 Glasses - Kumaki
Mesh Hands - Slink





No comments:

Post a Comment