Sunday 27 April 2014

'Ain't Missing You' ft Wow, Slink, Zed, Something New, Mandala, Tableau Vivant, Pure Poison, Kumaki

Every time I think of you I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here, and you're miles away, and I'm wondering why you left...
And there's a storm that's raging through my frozen heart tonight
I hear your name in certain circles, and it always makes me smile
I spend my time thinking about you, and it's almost driving me wild..
Well there's a message in the wild, and I'm sending you this signal tonight
You don't know how desperate I've become, and it looks like I'm losing this fight
In your world, I have no meaning, though I'm trying hard to understand..
And there's a message that I'm sending out like a telegraph to your soul
And if I can't bridge this distance, stop this heartbreak overload....
I ain't missing you at all, since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you at all, no matter what my friends might say
I ain't missing you at all..
Credits:
Skin & Shape - Wow Skins - Duke T3
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Monk @ The Mens Dept
Beard - Unorthodox
Glasses - Kumaki - Rasa
Outfit - New York Stud - Zed Sensations @ Menswear Fashion Week 11
Poses - Something New - 'A Man's Barrel' with 4 poses & 'Just Hangin' (in first pic)
Mesh Hands (cigarette) - Slink
Unisex Bracelets - Pety & Van - Pure Poison 
Dog Tag Necklace - Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment