Wednesday 30 April 2014

'Angel or Demon' ft CH's @ MC Fashion Events, Al Vulo, Miss Canning, Arise, ZoZ, Truth, Rumina, Ikon, Slink, Modern Couture

Couldn't decide which of these outfits I liked best so I thought I'd show you both - they're from MC Fashions Events - the latest round's theme being 'Angels or Demon', and these dresses are from CH's - At MC Fashion Events you'll find stalls with great fashions from lots of designers and also most have a free gift, so well worth checking out!
ZoZ (who most be the most prolific creator of Nail Appliers for Slink Hands) are now creating shoes too, the ones on the left here are for the high feet, called Tiffany and you get four colours, Sand, Dazzling Blue, Violet Tulip and Radiant Orchid and are exclusive to the Cosmopolitan Sales Room where you can also find Nail Appliers to match.
The shoes on the right are from Miss Canning, also for the Slink High Feet, these are Dakota, if you visit the store or Marketplace you'll find several equally gorgeous styles, I've shown a few before, all packs have several colours/textures, Dakota has 12 - black and red are my faves.
Hair on the left is Perla from Truth, on the right Rumina. Grace necklace and earrings on the left I found on Marketplace HERE - the  set on the right is Modern Couture. Eyes are Ikon, skins are Al Vulo Celestial Diva Milk @ The Dressing Room and Arise Eva.
Thanks for checking my blog, much appreciated, check out my Flickr Group, please join and add your Fashion Pics, thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment