Sunday 4 May 2014

'Sorry seems to be' ft Wow, MG, Something New, FashionNatic, THD, Tableau Vivant, Zoz, Air, Slink, Ikon, Keane, Spellbound.

What I got to do to make you love me? What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me? And I wake to find that you're not there..
What I got to do to make you want me? What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over babe? Sorry seems to be the hardest word
It's sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation, and it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad so sad, why can't we talk it over?
Oh, it seems to me, that sorry seems to be the hardest word
Credits:
Him:
Tableau Vivant Monk Hair - The Mens Dept
Beard - Unorthadox
Tattoo - Guide Me - Hiatus
Outfit/Shoes - FashionNatic - Cinder Male Outfit
Mesh Hands - Slink
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq
Cartiea Love Bracelets & Primal Watch - Faun 
Poses - A Man's Barrel - Something New

Her:
Skin - WoW - May Group Gift - Smerelda
Shape - Angel - Perfect Silhouette
Beauty Spot and Lashes - Blacklace Beauty Vintage Pack
Floral Dress - The Hellish Diva (THD) - includes Lola and Azz Appliers
Hair - Spellbound - Sunday
Glasses - Air - Fiore
Necklace, Earrings and Ring - Annoushka Black Diamonds - Maxi Gossamer
Bracelets - Bridget's Faith Heart - Maxi Gossamer
Mesh Hands & Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Angel Polish @ The Designer Circle
Shoes - ZoZ - Angel Heels @ The Designer Circle
Poses - Eternal Dreams - Alea 02 & 08 & Nantra Hip 2b Square
Thank you for checking my blog, come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment