Friday 2 May 2014

'Tell me on a Sunday' ft Panda Punx, HighRize, Lala Moon, Tableau Vivant, Pure Poison, Slink, C&C, Ikon, Miss Canning, Mandala, Mango Monkey

Don't write a letter when you want to leave, don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment,
I'd like to choose how I hear the news, take me to a park that's covered with trees..
Tell me on a Sunday, please..
Let me down easy, no big song and dance. No long faces, no long looks, no deep conversation,
I know the way we should spend that day, take me to a zoo that's got chimpanzees
Tell me on a Sunday, please
Don't want to know who's to blame, it won't help knowing
Don't want to fight day and night, bad enough, you're going
Don't you leave in silence with no word at all..
Don't run off in the pouring rain, don't call me as they call your plane
Take the hurt out of all the pain, take me to a park that's covered with trees
Tell me on a Sunday, please..
Credits:
Him:
Tumb Tee (texture change hud) - Calavera&Champagne
Tableau Vivant Monk Hair - The Mens Dept
Rebellion Glasses - Group Gift
Beard - Unorthadox
Necklace - Mandala @ The Mens Dept
Unisex Bandana Pants (hud has 6 pants textures, 12 bandana textures - Mango Monkey
Shoes - Grandeur - The Hundreds - Black/Gold
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq
Cartiea Primal Watch & Love Bracelets - Faun

Her:
Skin - Panda Punx - Skye (Princess) for The Cotton Candy Hunt - starts 4th May
Hair - Lala Moon - Side Winder
Butterfly Necklace, Earrings and Bracelets - Pure Poison
Butterfly Side Tie Up Dress - HighRize @ Fi Friday
Shoes - Miss Canning - Dakota (For High Slink Feet)
Knuckle Rings - GFD @ Gotta Gacha Fair 
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Appliers - Butterfly Spring Tips - ZoZ
Eyes - Ikon Ascension - Nymph




No comments:

Post a Comment