Saturday 17 May 2014

'Do you Believe' ft Mystic Canvass, Avid, MG, ZOZ, DLZ, Corvus, Endorphin, Ikon, Miss Canning, Slink, Apple Spice

I do believe this is a brilliant Mystic Canvass Group Gift - I do love the skins from this store, the only thing that stopped me wearing them as much was the lack of slink appliers for the ones I had but this new group gift has slink, lola and phatt azz appliers included so I snapped it up!
Bracelets, necklace and earrings and eyelashes are from Maxi Gossamer, the Instinct Cross Knuckle Ring is @ Fi Friday this week. Hair is from Avid, a great place to look for all things Goth. Messy Eyeshadow is Corvus, another great Store for goth inspired make up, skins and clothes. Eyeliner is Queen Bee from Pink Acid. Mouth Piercing is Dahlia from DLZ -  free to members of the SL Frees & Offers Group - D.L.Z/Kink have just moved to a new location, go check it out if you can, loads of great male & female stuff and the group gifts are really nice too.
The sexy Latex Jumpsuit is from Endorphin for the Dark Style Fair - it's designed to be worn with the Slink High Feet and comes with Lolas Appliers, the shoes are Dakota from Miss Canning, I just love these.
Eyes are from Ikon - Sunrise in Black and as usual Mesh Hands and Feet are Slink - the Nail Appliers are ZoZ Black Ice. The poses I found in my inventory I'd forgotten I had! - from Apple Spice.
Thanks so much for checking my blog. Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment