Thursday 1 May 2014

'Any Man of Mine' ft Panda Punx, Body Factory, Sup Poses, Slink, Ikon, RYCA, Mandala, ZoZ, Maitreya, Truth, WickedNight

Any man of mine better be proud of me, even when I'm ugly he still better love me
And I can be late for a date that's fine, but he better be on time..
Any man of mine'll say it fits just right when last years dress is just a little too tight
And anything I do or say better be okay when I have a bad hair day
Well any man of mine better disagree when I say another woman's lookin' better than me
And when I cook him dinner and I burn it black he better say, "Mmm, I like it like that yeah"
Any man of mine better walk the line
Better show me a teasin', squeezin', pleasin' kinda time
I need a man who knows, how the story goes
He's gotta be a heartbeatin', fine treatin', breathtakin', earthquakin' kind
Credits: Him:
Body Factory -  Nemesis Jacket - Black @ MWFW
Tableau Vivant Monk Hair - The Mens Dept
Rebellion Glasses - Group Gift
Beard - Unorthadox
Necklace - Mandala @ The Mens Dept
Unisex Bandana Pants (hud has 6 pants textures, 12 bandana textures - Mango Monkey
Shoes - Grandeur - The Hundreds - Black/Gold
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq
Poses - Sup Poses - 'Sure of

Her:
Skin - Panda Punx - SAIKI (sexy and I know it) Hunt Gift Skin & Appliers 
Hair - Truth - Georgina
Eyes - Ikon - Ascension - Nymph
Dress - Bodacious Little Number - WickedNight @ Designer Circle
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Wild Black @ The Designer Circle
Leather Thigh Boots - Maitreya
Necklace & Earrings - RYCA
Poses - Sup Poses - 'This is Me'

No comments:

Post a Comment