Friday 9 May 2014

'Think Twice' ft !Soul, WoW, Sup Poses, Keane, C&C, Kumaki, Analog Dog, RYCA, Tableau Vivant, Slink, Ikon, Mandala, Unorthodox

Think Twice - before you jump out of the bath and run into the kitchen where you left a tap running! That's my advice after I did it this morning and ended up flat on my back like a beached whale with a bruised elbow and a sore bum!
Fortunately (for me and the Ambulance Service) I am still here to tell the tale - So here is my offering for today - I might have to do another one later as I've just got some sexy 'Luscious Leopard' gift shoes for slink medium feet from Lindsey Warwick to show you, so watch this space!
If you dont know about the SL group 'SL Frees and Offers' yet - well let me point you in the right direction - It's run by a lovely lady called Astrid, once you join you'll get notices and messages from  other members telling you of special offers and freebies out there, it's a really friendly group too, everyone is very helpful, so if you're on a budget or just love a bargain, I can't recommend it highly enough - if you would like the shoes at Lindsey Warwick's - you need to wear the SL Frees & Offers group tag, click on the box at the store and hey presto! If you can't wait, I'm showing you a pic of the shoes further down this page.
And talking of lovely ladies - the owner of SupPoses Sidney Bluestar was one of the first people to trust me to blog her products when I first started this madness last year and I'll always be grateful she gave me a chance. Today I'm using a few couples poses of hers called 'All Theirs' and 'Just You and Me'. I twiddled around with one of them in the pose above, but that's the beauty of mod poses, you can just use the pose for one model even and stand the other avi in a different position - it's all fun!
Carrying on with the lovely ladies theme - my skin here is from WoW - it's out now at the Designer Circle and I have to say it's another beauty - Sawsan Secretspy must never stop working, she's always bringing out something new and all perfectly gorgeous skins. She also makes male skins and you can get appliers for just about any mesh body part going at the main store, where you'll also find the Group Gift, lucky letter boards, MMs, and details of all the events she's taking part in. Nail Appliers are from the lovely ZoZ - these are Just Dark Metals and available @ The ZoZ Main Store.
So Girls.. these are the gift shoes above you can pick up at the Lindsey Warwick store - I can't wait to try them on, so what are you waiting for? Join the 'SL Frees and Offers' make sure you're wearing the tag and get on over there!


Credits: 
Her:
Skin - Rea DarkTan - Wow @ Designer Circle
Shape - Angel Shape - Perfect Silhouette
Hair - Inu - Analog Dog
Eyeliner with Lashes and Beauty Spot Tattoos - Blacklace Beauty
Formal Evening Gown - !Soul - Group Gift inc. Lola/Lush Appliers
Eyes - Ikon Promise - Coffee
Necklace and Earrings - Grace - Virtual Impressions
Bracelet and Armband - RYCA
Faceted Ring - Yummy
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Appliers - Just Dark Metals - ZoZ

Him:
Tableau Vivant  Monk Hair
Beard - Unorthodox
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq
Glasses - Nash -  Kumaki
Mesh Hands - Slink
Tattoo - Guide Me - Hiatus
C&C - Black Jacket/Shirt with texture change hud
Shoes & Pants - from Cinder Outfit @ FashionNatic
Necklace - Mandala


Thanks for checking my blog, come back soon x











No comments:

Post a Comment