Friday 2 May 2014

'Angel on my Shoulder' ft Cashmere & Keane, Mango Monkey, Damselfly, Tableau Vivant, 7E, GFD, Ikon, Slink, ZoZ, MG

Why do we listen to songs that make us cry? I heard this song for the first time on the way to the Hospice to visit my Mum and it broke me up, and even now it has the same effect!
"There's an Angel On my shoulder here tonight, making sure that I'm alright,
When I'm falling fast, you rescue me, you love unconditionally.."
"And when I'm cold and so alone, back in your arms I feel at home
I pray that you will always be..  a Guardian Angel sent for me"
I'm dedicating this post to my Mother and also my best SL friend who is moving to a new RL home today, I hope she will be very happy and thank you for always being the Angel on my SL shoulder xx
 Get the hankies ready before you listen!

Credits:
Her:
Hair - Damselfly - Shelia - Black Pearl
Skin - Laq - Elle
Eyes - Ikon Ascension - Nymph
Cardigan - from Daisy Chain 'Hang the DJ' outfit
Saint Neck Piercing - Cute Poison
Body & Leggings - {.::GFD::.} Hipster Princess Hunt Prize @ KaTnipZ Wonderland.
Boots - Seven Exits - Rock Star
Bracelet & Ring - Boho - Hampton Boho - Maxi Gossamer
Mesh Hands - Slink
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Tiffany @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Earrings - Kunglers - Cross Earrings - Grape

Him:
Jacket - Cashmere & Keane - Kavey Distressed Coat.
Tableau Vivant Monk Hair - The Mens Dept
Rebellion Glasses - Group Gift
Beard - Unorthadox
Necklace - Mandala @ The Mens Dept
Unisex Bandana Pants (hud has 6 pants textures, 12 bandana textures - Mango Monkey
Shoes - Grandeur - The Hundreds - Black/Gold
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq

No comments:

Post a Comment