Monday 19 May 2014

'She said..' ft ISoul, Endorphin, Kink, C&C, Cashmere & Keane, Frontline, Something New, Yummy, !BaaaH!, Unorthodox, Mandala, Truth

She started walking over to me, like she already knew me
Sat down right beside me and asked if I was here alone, and I said yeah, yeah..
Then she played me some band on her iPod
Kinda hit me kinda hippie and I thought, naw... but I said yeah, yeah, yeah...
She said you wanna take a walk to the river maybe cool off
She said I know a good spot... And then she took my hand, and I said yeah, yeah..
A little later under that full moon, I didn't want the night to end too soon
I said it's getting late, do you need to go?
And she said no....

Credits:
Her:
Skin/Shape/Eyes/Lashes - !Soul Bobo3
Outfit - Endorphin - Gothic Strapped Outfit @ The World Goth Fair
Shoes - Kink - Mikhala Studded Pumps for Slink Med Feet
Hair - Perla - Truth
Faceted Solitaire Ring - Yummy
Pose in first pic - Something New - 'Oh My Gawd'

Him:
Keane  - Skin - Jerome
Shape 'Thiago' - !BaaaH! (non mod version available for 55$L @ FiFriday this week)
Hair Base - Unorthodox
Eyes - Ikon Ardent - Pewter.
Porter Denim Jeans - Cashmere and Keane
B.I.T.D Jacket - C&C
Sneakers - Frontline - Kondors
Tattoo - Guide Me - Hiatus
Necklace - Mandala

No comments:

Post a Comment