Monday 12 May 2014

'Cutie Pie' ft Panda Punx, -|D.L.Z|-, Keane, Liv Glam, GQueue, Boon, Pomposity, ZoZ, Tableau Vivant, Ikon, Bomshie

Hi everyone! Today I'm showing you an exclusive Panda Punx skin featured at the Boobs, Butts & Beyond Event which is a sim-wide fashion sales event featuring designers with implant-friendly creations for all shapes and sizes!  The event features exclusive creations with proceeds donated to Breast Cancer Action. This is Evangeline and there's also another skin called Jaya - both have appliers for lolas tango, phat/cute azz, brazilia perfect bum, slink, baby bump, loud mouth and wowmeh!
And today Toto is sporting a new jacket - this is Paulo from a store I've only just discovered - |D.L.Z|- / Kink! but I know I'll be going over myself to check out the ladies fashions there. This jacket has a colour change hud, but I do like this mustard colour, it's different!
If you havent been to the Fi Friday salesroom yet, why not? Everything there is 55$L and the stock changes every Friday - this week I picked up the wedge heels above for Slink medium feet and the Liv Glam 'Stay With Me' Dress which has a texture change hud.
The hair is an old favourite of mine from Boon - HNB582 - I liked it so much I bought all the colours and course then hardly used them apart from the blonde so I thought I'd wear the black for a change.
Pomposity have brought out a shed load of new stuff recently - I really like the Motherly Love necklaces, I know 'Mother's Day has now been and gone but I'll wear this in memory of mine whatever day it is. The flying saucer ring is fun and there are also some sexy anklets.
Thanks for checking my blog - happy shopping!

Credits:
Him:
Skin - Jerome - Keane
Shape - William - Tellaq
Beard - Unorthodox
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Monk
Glasses - Rebellion - Aviator (Free Group Gift)
Jacket - Paulo -|D.L.Z|- / Kink! (with colour change hud)
Pants - Luxe Jeans - GQueue
Boots - KBoots - Ju
Mesh Hands - Slink
Tattoo - Guide Me - Hiatus

Her:
Skin - Panda Punx - Evangeline @  Boobs, Butts & Beyond Event
Shape - Angel Shape - Perfect Silhouette
Dress - Stay With Me - Liv Glam @ Fi Friday
Shoes - Bomshie - Mikala Wedges @ Fi Friday
Hair - Boon
Beauty Spot & Eyelashes - Blacklace Beauty
Necklace, Ring & Anklet - Pomposity
Mesh Hands and Medium Feet - Slink
Nail Appliers - Just Dark Metals - ZoZ
Eyebrows - Alena - The Sugar Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment