Wednesday 7 May 2014

'Lovely Day' Ft Wow, Moda Mia, ZoZ, Slink, Nerd Monkey, C&C, Tableau Vivant, Keane, Kumaki, MG, Ikon, FBD, Mango Cheeks

When I wake up in the morning, love, and the sunlight hurts my eyes
And something without warning, love, bears heavy on my mind
Then I look at you, and the world's alright with me
Just one look at you, and I know it's gonna be
A lovely day ... lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ...
When the day that lies ahead of me, seems impossible to face
When someone else instead of me, always seems to know the way
Then I look at you and the world's alright with me.
Just one look at you and I know it's gonna be
A lovely day......
Credits:
Him:
Padded Vest - Free on Lucky Letter Board @ Nerd Monkey
Tableau Vivant Monk Hair - The Mens Dept
Beard - Unorthodox
Skin - Keane - Jerome
Shape - William - Tellaq
Glasses - Optino Free Gift -  Kumaki
Mesh Hands - Slink
Cartiea Primal Watch and Love Bracelet - Faun
Tattoo - Guide Me - Hiatus
C&C - Easy Jeans
Shoes - from Cinder Outfit @ FashionNatic

Her:
Shape & Skin - Sara - Wow
Beauty Spot - Blacklace Beauty
Hair - Mirai - Ogal
Eyes - Promise - Coffee - Ikon
Mesh Hands and Natural Bare Feet - Slink
Outfit - Moda Mia - Hipster Princess @ KaTnipZ Wonderland
Melu Sandals - Free @ The Chapter Four - Mango Cheeks
Boho Bangles & Part Time Boho Princess Earrings - Maxi Gossamer
Rings - FireBird Designs - Kawaii Rose Ring @ Gatcha Garden
Nail Appliers - ZoZ - Angel Nails @ Designer Circle


No comments:

Post a Comment